Peace of MindCustomer Services Unmatched
Florida Registered Paralegal and Certified Loan Signing Agent
Here to assist Attorneys, Title Attorneys or Real Estate Title and Escrow Businesses.
EXPERIENCE and CREDENTIALS:
Miami-Dade College Alumni – Bachelor of Applied Science Public Safety Management and Criminal Justice
FLORIDA REGISTERED PARALEGAL
Experienced in Family Law, Estate and Estate Planning, Consumer Debt Defense, Small Claims, County and Circuit Court Proceedings and Federal SDFL and MDFL Proceedings.
Over 15 years of experience in working with attorneys.
DOCUMENT PREPARATION SERVICES
Self-Help Forms available –
- – Power of Attorney,
- – Last Will & Testament,
- – Living Will & Healthcare Surrogate,
- – Simple Divorce,
- – Divorce – Simple Divorce or With Children and Assets,
- – USCIS form N-400 Application for Citizenship applications,
- – Passport Forms:
- New Passport Application or Renewal of Passport
- Supporting Documents for Child Authorization to Travel Form, and many more,
- – Division of Corporations or LLC application Forms or IRS EIN application forms,
We assist you with gathering documents, making copies of supporting documents, and preparing the package for submission to the requesting department.
No legal advise is given, if you need legal advise please contact an attorney or we may find one within our network upon your request.
Follow me for Resume credentials: LinkedIn
Florida Bar credentials: Florida Bar – Paralegal Credentials
LOAN SIGNING AGENT/ NOTARY SIGNING AGENT
Loan Signing Agent Credentials: Signing Agent Credentials
- Certified with the Florida Department of State and National Notary Association
- Complete Yearly Background Check
- Complete Yearly Exam
- Bonded and Insured
Loan Signing Agent Services –
Real Estate Documents for Purchase, Seller, Refinance, Reverse Mortgages, HELOC or Home Loan Modifications – Prices range from $125 – $500***
***Loan Signing Service fee is for one (1) packet per Signer. It does not include printing additional copies, traveling to signer(s) location, Postage/Mailing cost and/or any other additional fees.
NOTARY PUBLIC SERVICES
Fee is $10 per notarial stamp. These notarial services are provided for fully completed forms such as Affidavits, Agreements, Waivers, school sport forms, to be signed at our office.
Most common types of Notarizations are :
- Oaths or Affirmation
SOLEMNIZING A MARRIAGE
Simple Package: $205
- Certifying Marriage License: $30
- Ceremony (at our locations): $125
- Travel to Courthouse to Record your Marriage License $50
Need us to travel to your location for your special day ceremony? Let us know where to…
Verification of Vin Number – Motor Vehicles starting at $35 per vehicle.
- Vehicle, title or proof of ownership must be presented.
- Vehicle must go through an inspection.
USCIS E-VERIFY I-9 FORM AGENT
– USCIS I-9 Form – Verification of Identity
- We verify your new employee or rehired employee’s Identification through the USCIS E-Verify system.
- The results are provided back to you within minutes.
Additional fees apply for RUSH requests.
Travel Fees applies to all out of the office matters.
Licensed in Polk County, Florida
Woman Owned Business
Appointments and Walk-In are Welcome!
Give us a call to schedule a consult or come on by and get your prints done same day. Let’s get social, follow, like and share our pages.
Keep up with what’s new and what’s available in 2023 for public services such as fingerprinting, solemnizing marriage certificates, public notary and real estate documentation services monthly.
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved.