Best Notary Public Services in Polk County!
All notarial processing requires a valid picture ID. Documents must be fully completed and signer(s) must be physically present.
NOTARY MUST IDENTIFY THE SIGNER – Acceptable Identification for our services:
Current, Valid and Unexpired Photo Identification must be presented at the time of signing.
- Photo ID must have First and Last Name
- Expiration Date
- State or Country of Issuance
- Identification Number
Types of Identification accepted:
- Florida identification card or driver license;
- A driver license or an identification card issued by a state other than Florida or in a territory of the United States, or Canada or Mexico;
- US Passport or Passport Card;
- Foreign passport issued by a foreign government if the document is stamped by the United States Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services; (USCIS);
- Identification card issued by any branch of the armed forces of the U.S.;
- Veteran health identification card issued by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs;
- Inmate identification card who is in the custody of the United States Department of Justice, Bureau of Prisons and departments;
- Sworn written statement of one credible witness personally known to the notary public;
- Sworn or written statement of two credible witnesses whose identities are proven to the notary public upon the presentation of satisfactory evidence; person whose signature is to be notarized is personally known to the witnesses.
ONE-STOP PUBLIC SERVICES NOTARY PUBLIC FEES
The fee of a Notary Public may not exceed $10 for any one notarial act under this part, except as provided in F.S. 117.045 or F.S. 117.275.
notary public fee is $10 per stamp.
ONE-STOP PUBLIC SERVICES WITNESS FEE
A Notary Public may not charge a fee for witnessing a vote-by-mail ballot in an election and must witness such a ballot upon the request of an elector. However, a Notary Public may charge a witness fee for witnessing signings on documents.
witness fee is $25 per witness.
Notary Public may or may not be a witness; however, witness fee is always required unless the signer brings their own witnesses to the table. Witness cannot be a relative or have any interest in the documents/transactions that need to be signed and witnessed.
Our office will retain a witnesses upon request and a scheduling of the witness appearance is required.
ONE-STOP PUBLIC SERVICES TRAVEL FEES
Notaries are allowed to charge a travel fee as long as the signer is made aware of the travel fee prior to the notary travelling TO and FROM the location where the transaction is occurring.
Travel fee depends on distance from our office location.
Types of Notarial Acts and Duties of a Notary Public FOR SERVICES in Florida:
|Notary Action Needed. Always in form of a question:||“Do you swear under the penalties of perjury that the information contained in this document is the truth, so help you God?” Under God or Supreme Being – signer’s option not yours!||“Do you affirm under the penalties of perjury that the information contained in this document is the truth?”||“Do you affirm under the penalties of perjury that the information contained in this document is the truth?”||“Do you acknowledge or declare that you understand this document and have signed it voluntarily for the purposes stated in it?”|
|Signer’s Presence||MUST sign the document in the presence of the notary; no exceptions||MUST sign the document in the presence of the notary; no exceptions||MUST sign the document in the presence of the notary; no exceptions||Signer will verbally acknowledge that he/she signed the document willingly – Signer may sign document prior to seeing notary, however, they must acknowledge his/her signature on the document.|
|Signer’s Duty||Lift hand and make an oath by answering “Yes”.||Lift hand and make oath or affirmation by answering “Yes”.||Lift hand and make affirmation by answering “Yes”.||Signer verbally acknowledges signature by answering “Yes”.|
|Examples:||Affidavit or Application||Confirms the truthfulness of the contents of a document||Affidavit or Application||Contains Terms Signer is Agreeing to Agreeing to the terms of the document. E.g. Deed, POA or Contract|
Types of Forms – must be fully completed:
- Verified Letters
- Fully Completed Self-Help Forms:
- Name Change,
- Other Court or Self-Help Forms
- Settlement and Marital Settlement Agreements
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Medical Directives, Wills and Power of Attorney must be fully completed, not signed and requires two witnesses:
- Power of Attorney,
- Healthcare Surrogate & Living Will,
- Last Will & Testaments
- Travel Consent Forms
- Sports Consent Forms
- Notice of Commencement
- Roof and Re-Roof Affidavits
- Warrantee Deed
- Quit-Claim Deed
- Lady Bird Deed
- Bill of Sale
- Certified Translations
Check our credential with the Florida Department of State: here